Zvi gets bored already?
As of today, Zvi & his wife Chayale Hershcovich have started a new blog describing what they are up to, the first post was about bananas... Usually, people that start blogs are bored and therefore use the blog as a medium to kill time. Does anyone think Zvi is bored?
5 Comments:
Sholom Ber!
I think he got so bored of feeling the bordness through reading your Blog!!
An outsider.
I.e. you can feel the bordem that you have when putting time in to your Blog!!
btw shoch, for all those who didnt believe in me, ive been off cigarettes for 4 days!!
good on ya tim
Shoch update your friggin blog
this is your only claim to fame in yeshivah (besides for if u leave it will close down) and I wanna know how many times wrubel and eilenberg fought over shabbos
god job tiny
Post a Comment
<< Home