Three Pot-Heads and a Pot-Dealer (almost) apprehended with “The Freshest Stuff on the Market”

Some of you may still remember a grumpy neighbor called Richard, he always used to scream at Bochurim and harass them for the stupidest things. Well, whoever is in Ottawa this year must have realized that Richard hasn’t uttered a single word to any Bochur. Some may try to figure out what was happening. Our inside sources claim that G-d (Not the one from G-d’s class...) has striked him as they say in Pulp Fiction “I will strike thee with fury, and you will know that I am the L-rd when I lay my vengeance upon you!”. Recently, a major drug-dealer has moved into Richard’s building, and that building has become the center for all kinds of shady deals. After some interference from the Cops, the dealers decided to transfer their operations to a quieter location. The outskirts of Yeshiva’s Dorm...
This ended another boring night at the YAM dorm. Too bad Meir isn’t here to keep the night owls’ company.
1 Comments:
Nice, Wake me up next time
Post a Comment
<< Home