Yamamai Comedy CentralAs always, we at
Yamamai present you with the latest occurrences in Yeshiva. But
Yamamai isn’t only a News Service, it’s also a written diary of Rabbi Berger’s best lines and actions during the day.
To our great dismay,
Peewee returned to Yeshiva once again to bother the
Hanhala, and
Rabbi Berger made good use of his presence to trash him, especially considering the fact that
Rabbi Berger came to Zal this morning in a very bad mood. We present you
Rabbi Berger’s best lines for today...
To
Itzik Eilenberg 30 seconds after he returned to class after his tea break:
“You are here less than a minute and you already are talking... [BOOM, CRASH, A SLAP LANDED RIGHT IN ITZIK BACK FROM RABBI BERGER] Next time I will whack you in the cheek! Next time I will belt you”.
And now to the everlasting
pain in the A--,
Chaim Hertzl, a.k.a.
Peewee:
“Your mouth is like a toilet! I will squash your head and send your dead body to your parents!”To
Yankele Lefton right after Mincha after he said
“I am bored” the Rabbi answered:
“I will stick your head in a Snow Bank!”

EXTRA! EXTRA! Rabbi Smith’s THREAT to Avi Wrubell: “I will beat the Licorice out of you!”
1 Comments:
pee wee being ur room mate last year, i regret not doing that to u.
trust me babes nothing would have been more exciting then doing that to u.
nissen xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home