QUOTABLE QUOTES: Rabbi Berger discusses Gay Rights & More
Yesterday, Tuesday, Rabbi Berger turned to Yankele Lefton who was wearing a Pink Yarmulke and said: “I like this Yarmulke, It reminds me of somebody I know, he is Gay. Are you Gay?”
Also, yesterday, the Rabbi turned to Itzik Eilenberg and told him some things to repeat after him, and Itzik complied:
“Repeat after me.
I am an Idiot.
I am Stupid.
I don’t listen to the HOLY RABBI BERGER.
I sit like a Golem and don’t listen”
Today, Rabbi Berger was discussing the Satan and B. H. wasn’t listening, so he turned to Berel and said: “Satan is who will take you and put your tuchis on a big pitchfork. Then he will take you and show you to the crowds saying ‘This is the person that had brains and didn’t listen, didn’t know the place’ ”
“Repeat after me.
I am an Idiot.
I am Stupid.
I don’t listen to the HOLY RABBI BERGER.
I sit like a Golem and don’t listen”
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home