Quotable Quotes from Rabbi Berger
* When Peewee called Rabbi Berger to notify him of the happy news that his sister-in-law had twins, he also notified Rabbi Berger that he will returning a week late, to stay for the Bris. Rabbi Berger replied: "Mazal Tov. I am so happy... That I am seeing you a week later..."
* Since the Rebbetzin Berger has left to Australia Rabbi Berger has been recieving lunch from Lorrena. Yesterday he commented: "I thought once my wife is gone I won't have what to eat, now I have even better than ever...". Needless to say, the only person happy to hear this comment is "Queen Lorrena".
* Since the Rebbetzin Berger has left to Australia Rabbi Berger has been recieving lunch from Lorrena. Yesterday he commented: "I thought once my wife is gone I won't have what to eat, now I have even better than ever...". Needless to say, the only person happy to hear this comment is "Queen Lorrena".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home