Meir Lieblich's operation successfull
Jan. 9, 2006 4:15pm
We recieved a Phone Call from Meir Lieblich just now, minutes after he came out of the Hospital "Long Island Jewish Medical Center" where his operation successfully ended. During the Phone call meir told us:
"Dude, you got all you wrote on the blog wrong: In Ottawa they did take a piece of metal out of my a--, in NY afterwards they took another piece of metal, but these doctors weren't professionals and they didn't find the last remnants of the piece, thats why they did an X-Ray and they found the third piece.
Anyways, in Ottawa I had only local anesthesia, I was fully aware of what was going on, but over here, in NY I got full anesthesia. They gave me this thing which knocked me out, then they gave me Oxygen so I shouldn't die.
I woke up after the operation, all high off this thing, not knowing what is going on, and laughing away, I was telling the nurses how nice they looked and how nice their glasses look on their faces...
Some time later, when I went out of my "high" I realized what I did, and felt really bad. During the operation they took out the piece of metal, and some liquid which was there, and they took a small chunk out also for testing, but they sewed it up, so there is no hole...
Anyways, I was connected to this IV machine, and these Chinese nurses had no clue what they were doing, they pulled me, and it hurt a little. Then I had to go to the bathroom, so a nurse came with me and helped me with my IV. It was nice to have full service...
I will send you pictures one of these days of what they took out so you can put it on the blog..."
Therefore, Check this blog often so you get to see exclusive pictures of Meir...
We recieved a Phone Call from Meir Lieblich just now, minutes after he came out of the Hospital "Long Island Jewish Medical Center" where his operation successfully ended. During the Phone call meir told us:
"Dude, you got all you wrote on the blog wrong: In Ottawa they did take a piece of metal out of my a--, in NY afterwards they took another piece of metal, but these doctors weren't professionals and they didn't find the last remnants of the piece, thats why they did an X-Ray and they found the third piece.
Anyways, in Ottawa I had only local anesthesia, I was fully aware of what was going on, but over here, in NY I got full anesthesia. They gave me this thing which knocked me out, then they gave me Oxygen so I shouldn't die.
I woke up after the operation, all high off this thing, not knowing what is going on, and laughing away, I was telling the nurses how nice they looked and how nice their glasses look on their faces...
Some time later, when I went out of my "high" I realized what I did, and felt really bad. During the operation they took out the piece of metal, and some liquid which was there, and they took a small chunk out also for testing, but they sewed it up, so there is no hole...
Anyways, I was connected to this IV machine, and these Chinese nurses had no clue what they were doing, they pulled me, and it hurt a little. Then I had to go to the bathroom, so a nurse came with me and helped me with my IV. It was nice to have full service...
I will send you pictures one of these days of what they took out so you can put it on the blog..."
Therefore, Check this blog often so you get to see exclusive pictures of Meir...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home