Friday, January 13, 2006

Enjoy our new "News Ticker"

As requested by "Motty Jaffe" we have implemented in the blog on the right side a small "News Ticker", a box which shows the breaking news in Yeshiva in short for those who are too lazy to read all the articles. Check it out and reply in the messages what you think about it.

Enjoy the new features at Yamamai.Net

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shuch, you're a dumb shyte. I never said anything about a news ticker, and I never said anything about laziness. What I said was, and listen closely, the blog is a very thin blue strip which goes down the page so I said to Kaufmann to tell you that it looks to plain without anything next to it. You decided that I meant a news ticker which only takes about 2 inches of space! If only you wouldn't be so LAZY and listen to what people have to say!!!
Your dearest student,
Motty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home