Come join G-d in the Kibbutz Goluyos Class where your neck will be “wringed”
Rabbi Berger is a talented teacher. Only a person like him could control a class of 10 rejects. Every day is day full of fun and laughter, with lines ranging from threats to trashes, it is always a pleasure to hear them. Obviously, we cannot present you with the full experience, but at least the lines can be written, and the rest is up to your imagination. For help with imagination contact Limey (a.k.a. Reuven Oyveylander).
Today’s best line was to the everlasting holder of the title “Most-trashed individual” Itzik Eilenberg who was talking: “In this class I am g-d, when you talk in front of me it’s starting up with G-d. It says that the fear of the teacher shall be like the fear of G-d. Don’t talk in front of G-d!”
Not long afterwards Today’s best threat was uttered to Heshy Goldfish who was having a conversation with Ari Eagle: “I’d like to wring your necks, two necks, Heshy’s and Ari’s, I want you to listen”.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home