Rabbi Berger finally kept to his threats of wringing people’s necks
FEATURE ARTICLE BY AVI WRUBELL
by Avi Wrubell
This kid Boaron he was pissing me off during Chassidus, and also pissing off Grossman, so I decided to push Grossman into Boaron, I told Grossman to play along, I pushed him into Boaron, and he went flying. Rabbi Berger walked in that second and saw me pushing Grossman and he already got a report from Pinchus last night that I was pushing Pinchus (which is BullS---), so he was pissed. So all the pissed-off let out and he threw Grossman in the front of the Shul and he grabbed me by my neck and took me outside and started telling me that this is for all the people I have been touching lately. Then he let go of me. I told him I didn’t push anybody.
A few minutes later, during Davenning, Grossman was burning from anger, and Rabbi Berger came to him and asked him if he is Davenning, and he gave Rabbi Berger the dirtiest look you ever saw, and then Rabbi Berger backed off, and I was laughing. And Rabbi Berger turned around and told me to Daven with Koach.

2 Comments:
SB, you look mad gay in here, maybe you are proud of it
you bet i am gay... as in happy... [lame joke, LYMIE please overlnderize it...]
Post a Comment
<< Home