Thursday, December 08, 2005

Michael nominated "Official Nightmare"

As of today, Michael Weisz has finally been awarded the job he does best, being the night-man, better known as "The Nightmare". This has occured after the previous nightmare [Tiffy] quit for he is interested in learning Smicha full-time and "can't be bothered with putting babies to sleep" [as Yankee Kopstien put it].

Tonight he has shown his might, managing to put every nut into it's sack, even Meir Lieblich...

We hereby present you a picture of Michael jamming, way before he became anything in this Yeshiva:


We approached Shmuli Lazaroff (a.k.a. Texas) for a comment, and he replied [to Michael] "I remember when you were a nothing in this place, a loser sleeping in the basement apartment, with the three stooges, I remember. Now you are one big dude bossing around everybody..."

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2005 12:31 AM, Blogger Nussy said...

THIS PIC LOOKS LIKE I WAS REPLACED BY MICHAEL, WITH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP...

CUZ THATS THE OLD DAYS, WHEN ME AND LIMI AND DOVI, WOULD JAM TOGETHER!!!!
XOXOXOXOMMMMMWWWWAAAA OOO DO I MISS THOSES DAYS.......

LUV YA 'ALL

 
At December 08, 2005 12:32 AM, Blogger Nussy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home