I AM BORED! – Feature Article by Yaakov Lefton

Feature Article by Yaakov Lefton
I’m sitting here in Gemara class and I am so darn bored. It’s also a slow class because Rabbi Berger has to say everything FIVE TIMES. But the Rabbi is a good teacher, he just has boring students, such as Itzik Eilenberg with his stupid comments and Avi Wrubell with his crazy drawings. While Rabbi goes crazy on them the rest of the class is spacing out about what Lorrena is making for another crappy lunch.
Finally Meir Lieblich comes into class only one hour late. But it’s a miracle that Meir & Peewee are here on the same day in one class... WOW. Also Berel Hahn (a.k.a. Rabbi’s Talmid Chacham) playing his hair which is SOOO fascinating!
When Itzik Eilenberg blows his nose for the 25th time because he has a pencil eraser stuck in there from 4th grade. With Mendy Boaron & Hertzl going to the bathroom 8 times a class, at least because both have Obssesive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
And I sit here bored like always and that’s why I have the time to do such a boring project. But this is how I deal with my class for the day, it gets me through and I have fun with it.
Yaakov Lefton
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home